Women on Submarines
Forgive my sense of humor in the use of this pic for this blog
As early as January 2012 women may begin serving on submarines. The government made this announcement earlier this year. Their are several issues that arise regarding this subject and they include but are not limited to:
- Hygiene facilities (the head and shower)
- Fraternization including intimate
- Readiness or the negative impact there in
- Expenses and complications related to the above
- They are big boys and girls trained with tens of thousands of dollars of our tax money and charged with the responsibility of the security and protection of our country if they cannot behave then discipline them. My God man for decades a Niagara University the Theatre Department had a co-ed shower/bathroom facility with no restrictions on who could use the facility and when. These students with far less training and responsibility were able to deal with the situation. Is the government trying to tell us that the people charged with the above responsibilities, billions of dollars of equipment and the very lives of 350 million American lives cannot? If so then the government had better realize it has bigger issues, maybe in the way of training for such an assignment.
If that does not work how about this for a novel idea a sub crewed by 100% females, hey equal rights right?
I was going to say more but the more I think about it the previous states it all.